Sunset Palms RV & Mobile Home Park Rules
WELCOME TO SUNSET PALMS RV PARK AND/OR BREEZE LAKE RV CAMPGROUND
These are privately-owned campgrounds. We reserve the right to select our clientele, guests, or to evict any guest at any time for any reason.
Please read these rules to ensure your visit is a fun and pleasant one. ALL RULES ARE ENFORCED. We appreciate your cooperation in helping us maintain Sunset Palms RV Park and Breezelake RV Campground as clean, attractive and happy place for you to enjoy.
EMERGENCY PHONE: Sunset Palms after hours 956-831-4852, Breeze Lake after hours 956-831-4427 or call 911 for life threatening emergencies.
- The first rule is ALWAYS the GOLDEN RULE. Treat your neighbors, their PROPERTY AND PRIVACY as you would have them treat you, your property, and privacy. COMMON COURTESY IS REQUIRED.
- Campground etiquette applies to all. NEVER walk through or enter an RV, campsite, or Mobile home without invitation.
- All park guests and visitors must register at the office.
- All guests who chose to checkout after the office is closed must call the office phone number (956-831-4852) to finalize checking out of the park. This phone is manned 24/7, so there is no excuse not to do so.
- We will keep your credit card, driver’s license information, and vehicle type and license on file. If you leave without paying your final bills we will charge your credit card for any fees including cleanup of your site if it is left in an unclean and unsafe condition.
- The park speed limit is 5 miles per hour and is strictly enforced. Operators of any and all motorized vehicles must have a valid driver’s (this includes all children) on file in the office.
- Quiet time is observed from 10:00 p.m. to 7 a.m. every day.
- No loud, offensive, obnoxious, or violent music is to be played in your vehicles, RVs, Campers, or other vehicles inside the property of the RV Park. If we receive complaints you will be required to turn it way down, or off, and may be required to leave the Park.
- Only one RV per site; NO EXCEPTIONS.
- Parking is limited; one vehicle per site (unless management approves), use only your assigned space.
- An airtight sewer connection or sewer donut is required on all sewer hookups, as well as a sewer hose support. Sewer hose should not be lying on the ground; this interferes with the moving and weed control.
- Water hoses must not leak, all those connections need to be tight. Leaking hoses will be disconnected and must remain so until repaired. If not repaired you will be charged for the water that is leaking from your connection at a rate of $10.00 per day.
- All sites must be kept clean, orderly, and maintained at reasonable and regular intervals. Trash must be promptly taken to the dumpsters, which are behind the Office (Green for household trash, Blue for recyclables (please do not put household trash in the Blue container). If we are required to pick up trash from your site (household trash, wood, plastic, tires, etc) you will be charged a $30.00 fee for us to clean it up. Please break down all boxes before you place them in the recycle container.
- Smoking is not permitted in any building, including all Park buildings. Office, Laundry, Bathrooms, Rec Hall, Showers, Pool fenced area, etc.
- Please use designated park clothesline, do not hang clothes from your RV or Awning.
- Pool and Hot Tub hours are 10:00 a.m. to 11:00 p.m. No glass of any kind is permitted in pool area.
- Oil changing or major engine repair is prohibited, as well as any welding, vehicle body or paint work.
- Washing of cars or RVs are not allowed unless an “automatic shut off nozzle” is used. This is a drought area. PLEASE CONSERVE. $10.00 charge for washing unit or vehicles. You may wash you unit and vehicle upon arrival at the Park and once more during your stay (two times per year). Please use your own site to wash.
- Due to shallow underground utilities, such as telephone, water, sewer, cable TV, and electric, THERE IS ABSOLUTELY NO DIGGING OR PLANTING WITHOUT PRIOR MANAGEMENT APPROVAL.
- Please do not attempt to correct any problems with park facilities or equipment. Notify the office and we will have one of our staff correct the problem. If you see it, do not attempt to take care of it yourself. Please report it to the office personnel.
- All visiting children under 18 years of age must be accompanied by an adult at all times. No children are allowed to permanently live in residence. (Exception may be approved by Management or Owners. Visiting children may visit for two weeks maximum, unless prior approval by the Owner or Management. All guests who are visiting must register with the office; there is a charge for people who are staying longer than a day.
- All RVs, travel trailers, mobile homes, 5th wheels, and other such vehicles must be kept in good repair and not be unsightly with obvious disrepair items (such as paint peeling, siding hanging, gray and/or black tanks leaking, etc.) We reserve the right to not rent any site for these vehicles.
- Fireworks are not permitted. Guns, knives, and all such defense items must be kept inside your home or vehicle. Any display of such is grounds for permanent and immediate removal from the Park.
- All residents and their guests use these facilities and amenities at their own risk. SUNSET PALMS AND/OR BREEZELAKE RV Park owners and employees are not responsible for loss or damage due to fire, theft, accident, acts of nature, or the criminal acts of others.
- IF YOU ARE ASKED TO LEAVE THE PARK FOR VIOLATION OF ANY RULES, THERE WILL BE NO REFUND OF ANY MONIES PAID, and ALL MONIES OWED MUST BE PAID UPON YOUR REMOVAL. You will be given three hours to clean your site, hook up your camper, trailer or RV and leave.
- Management reserves the right to change or modify the rules as it deems necessary. A current copy of all rules will be available in the office.
- For the safety and welfare of your pet(s), guest(s), and residents, pets must be kept on a leash at all times and may not be left unattended when outside the owners’ unit.
- BARKING, NOISY, AGGRESSIVE, OR VICIOUS pets are not allowed in the Park. NO EXCEPTIONS.
- Pets must be on a leash at all times when walking your pet. THERE IS A DESIGNATED DOG WALK AND A DOG PARK AT THE REAR OF Sunset Palms RV PARK. You MUST PICK UP and dispose of all pet waste in the appropriate waste containers or waste receptacles. Pet waste disposal bags are provided in the receptacle at the Dog Park. You may be fined $25.00 for not picking up after your animal.
- Pets are not allowed in any park buildings (exception – Service Animals), this includes the office, laundry room, library, spa, bathrooms, inside the pool fence area, and Rec Hall, as well as any other park owned building. Pets may not be left unattended
- EXCEPTIONS: Service Animals (Which is an animal that is individually trained to do work or perform tasks for the benefit of an individual with a disability, including a physical, sensory, psychiatric, intellectual, or other disability). We require certified verification of such animal.
- Pets are limited to two (2) per site. EXCEPTIONS: Must be approved by Management.
- All pets must have appropriate vaccinations as prescribed by law. All vaccination paperwork must be presented at registration and will be kept in your file.
- If you feed or provide water for any wild or stray animal it shall be considered yours and all pet rules shall apply.
We are very proud of our park and will try to make your stay as quiet, comfortable, and safe as possible. Should you have any concerns or comments, please contact the office. Thank you for choosing to stay with us. We hope you will enjoy your time with us and return again.